Electrical installations for a new conveyor system, at a distribution hub of the Austrian Post.
The project included:
- Installation of 2 electrical panels for power supply and control of the conveyor system: one of them with the function of controlling the incoming part of the packages and and the other one with the function of controlling the supply of packages
- Installation of 4 electrical panels, that supply and control the diverters which are used for the distribution of packages on the various conveyor systems
- Installation, connecting and testing the optical and inductive sensor system
- Installation, connecting and testing motors for conveyors, elevators and diverters.
- Setting up the Profinet communication network
Finally, our team provided commissioning assistance for the company that realized the automation.
Services: On site installation, commissioning