What is EcoFriendly
EcoFriendly is a complete energy management system, whose role is to reduce and streamline energy consumption and turn the factory into a “green” factory. In order for the factory to be “EcoFriendly” it must install a consumption monitoring system that collects data from various meters, switch to LED lighting, automate HVAC systems, replace old engines. We offer both software solutions that can be added to the BMS (monitoring system, lighting automation, start / stop systems, etc.) and hardware solutions (modernization of equipment, reactive energy compensation systems).
Reducing energy consumption with EcoFriendly
Energy consumption monitoring allows you to get a detailed picture of energy consumption in order to adapt business processes for optimal energy efficiency. In addition, energy monitoring allows informed decisions to be made about future investments in cars, lighting, building occupancy, production, etc. Setting up adequate measures will increase energy performance and reduce energy costs (the reduction can be up to 15% from energy consumption, depending on the measures taken).
EcoFriendly is more than a software product, is a package of services for optimal energy efficiency
To determine what software and hardware solutions are needed, we provide consulting services
to analyze and identify the best measures to reduce energy consumption
Efficient electrical engines
HVAC automation and optimization
What does ETSYS EcoFriendly software solution offer
- Acquisition of data from energy and utility meters settled in the offer
- View in teal-time the collected data, both in a graphical and a written format
- Archiving data frequently, over a long period of time, in an SQL database
- Possibility to view data from the past, for a period chosen by the user
- The analysis of archived data in order to calculate average consumption values
- Calculation of costs with active, reactive energy and other calculations adapted to customer requirements
- Identifying consumption patterns in the system
- Marking and archiving unforeseen events with local alarms in the software
- Generating reports, automatically or on request, in excel or pdf format
- View by consumer type or by factory area
Why Ignition platform is the first option?
Ignition is part of the new generation of SCADA platforms and comes out with some new features that offers an advantage over other platforms.
Scalability and flexibility
- You are not limited by the number of tags, which means that once the server license is purchased, the software can be expanded with no additional cost.
- Customers are launched very easily and there is no need to install dedicated drivers or programs.
- The system is modular, allowing the addition of new modules.
- In case of a rapid evolution, you can also purchase the package with unlimited customers, which can greatly reduce costs.
- The platform is optimized to communicate with SQL databases and does not use “closed” databases like most SCADA solutions do.
- Allows easy connection to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Manufacturing Execution System (MES) systems.
- It can communicate with any field element (PLCs, gateways, sensors, etc.) via OPC.
EcoFriendly is a module ETSYS
ETSYS is a modular, scalable, modern system in line with the new trends in industrial software. We use the latest technologies and platforms, which means that the applications we develop are more flexible, easier to integrate into ERP (enterprise resource planning) management systems and more graphically friendly.
Along with the other four modules – Intelligent, Efficient, Safe and Healthy – EcoFriendly model completes the software package ETSYS.