According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, on 27th of April 2016 regarding to the protection of individuals when processing personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) which has entered into force on May 25, 2016, Eltrex SRL took technical and organizational measures to protect your data in particular against loss, manipulation or unauthorized access.
1. Who are we
ELTREX SRL (hereinafter referred to as “us” or “the company”) is a limited liability company registered in Romania, headquartered in Timisoara, Timis County, Grigore Alexandrescu Street (extension) no. 180, registered with ORC Timis under no. J35 / 396/1999, C.U.I. 11,738,772.
We collect and process several categories of personal data from you as a user of the eltrex.ro website (hereinafter the “Website”), which makes us a data operator regarding this data, in accordance with European Union data protection legislation.
We take the protection of your data extremely seriously and this information note on the processing of personal data describes our policies and practices regarding how we collect and use your personal data – namely what data we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it. specifying your data protection rights.
Personal Data can be collected or accessed in several ways, including:
- observed by us when browsing our Website (cookies, IP, website browsing, etc.).
- Data provided by you directly
As a visitor, you do not have to provide personal data to use the Website.
- Use of the Website
On each subsequent visit to the Website, the browser searches for cookies. If the browser identifies cookies, it sends the information stored by that cookie to the Website. The Website downloads cookies to your computer, tablet or mobile phone, which are strictly necessary for the operation of the Website. There are cookies that provide the ability to quickly find information on the Website and cookies that are strictly necessary to provide a service that you have expressly requested, such as a cookie that reminds you of your cookie settings or cookies that recall the contents of your “shopping cart” while browsing the Website. In order to download cookies that are not strictly necessary, such as cookies for collecting statistical information, the company needs your prior consent.
If you have changed your cookie settings so that websites cannot place cookies on your computer, this website may not be able to download the cookie that reminds you if you agreed or not with the placement of cookies. If so, you will be asked to indicate your cookie preferences each time you visit the Website. If you do not wish to be asked about your cookie preferences each time you visit this Website, you must change your browser’s cookie settings.
3.How we exchange information
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is processed, secured in accordance with the applicable law.
- Your rights
As a data subject, you have certain legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. The company will respect your individual rights and address your concerns appropriately
- Right of withdrawal of consent: Once you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of processing carried out before the time of withdrawal.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to correct (rectify) your data in our possession, in case they are inaccurate.
- Right to limit processing: You can benefit from us from a limitation of the processing of your personal data, if:
- You challenge the accuracy of your personal data during the period in which its accuracy is verified;
- the processing is illegal, and you request the limitation of the processing rather than the deletion of your personal data;
- we no longer need your personal data, but you request it for the purpose of formulating, exercising or defending legal actions, or
- you object to the processing while we verify that our legitimate grounds prevail over your reasons.
- Right of access: You can ask us for information about the personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data in our possession or control, what they are used for, where they are used. we have collected, if not directly from you, and to whom it has been disclosed, if any.
We will provide you with a copy of your personal data upon request.
You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, normally used and electronically readable format.
- Right to delete data: You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data that we process about you. We must comply with this request if we process your personal data, except for data that is necessary:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation that commits us;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, or
- for the formulation, exercise or defense of legal actions.
- Right to object: You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data due to your specific situation, with the condition that the processing is not based on your consent, but on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. In this case, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate the legitimate grounds that bind us and an interest that prevails for the processing or for the formulation, exercise or defense of legal action. If you object to the processing, please indicate whether you also want your personal data to be deleted, otherwise it will be limited.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You can lodge a complaint with the data protection authority:
Name: The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing
Address: B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40.318.059.211 +40.318.059.212
- Exercise your legal rights: To exercise your legal rights, please contact us in writing (including electronically) at the contact details provided in section 9 below.
Eltrex SRL undertakes to protect personal information against loss, misuse, disclosure, modification, unavailability, unauthorized access and destruction and adopts all reasonable safeguards to maintain the confidentiality of personal information, including through the use of appropriate organizational and technical measures. Organizational measures include controlling physical access to our premises, training staff and locking physical files in lockers (if applicable). Technical measures include the use of encryption, access passwords to our systems and the use of anti-virus software.
During the provision of your personal data to us, your personal information may be transferred via the Internet. Although we make every effort to protect the personal information you provide to us, the transmission of information over the internet between you and us is not entirely secure. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information that you transmit to us on the Internet and any such transmission is at your own risk. As soon as we receive your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorized access to it.
- Changes to the Data Protection Policy
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change our data protection practices and to update and make changes to this data protection information note at any time. For this reason, we encourage you to consult this data protection information note regularly. This information note on data protection is current from the date it appears at the beginning of the document. We will treat your personal data in a manner that corresponds to the data protection information note on the basis of which it was collected, unless we have your consent to treat it differently.
- Contact information
Please ask your questions on the subject of data protection and any requests in the exercise of your legal rights to the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will investigate and try to resolve any request or complaint regarding the use or disclosure of your personal information.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can also file a complaint with The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing